As per Shastra’s :
|| हे गौरि ! शंकरार्धांगि यथा त्वं शंकरप्रिया । तथा मां कुरु कल्याणि कान्तकान्तां सुदुर्लभाम् ||
O Devi Gauri, like you are the beloved of Lord Shiva kindly grant me the boon of a happy and peaceful married life.
Essence of Gaurishankar Rudraksha:
When you wear Gaurishankar Rudraksha, you receive the blessings of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a naturally joined Rudraksha. It represents the divine unity of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It symbolizes harmony and is most popular for building strong relationships and bringing marital happiness. It is considered an inspiring Rudraksha for unmarried people. Those who are in search of a better life partner can wear this.
Benefits of wearing the Gaurishankar Rudraksha
- General Benefits: A symbol of harmony, the Rudraksha is most popularly recommended for building strong relationships and bring marital happiness. It is believed that It Improve and heal relationships, bring happiness, find the right partner and strengthen the bond with your spouse. It is also believed that it maintains peaceful relations with family. For single people, this inspiring bead helps to attract a soul mate and find the right partner.
- Spiritual Benefits: As per texts, Since it is ruled by the planet Moon, the Rudraksha helps in decision making by calming down an agitated mind, bring down stress levels and reduce wavering thought process.
- Health Benefits: The Gaurishankar is considered a very good Rudraksha for cough, cold and chest related problems.
Who should wear the Gaurishankar Rudraksha:
The wearer of Gaurishankar are known to make better decisions and improve their relations with their friends, family, and relatives. The Rudraksha is regarded as the one of the best beads to find peace and comfort in the family.
Garbh Gauri Shankar
Another form of Gauri Shankar is the Garbh Gauri Shankar, where one bead is smaller than the other. It is said to be ideal for women who are finding it difficult to conceive. The Rudraksha will thereafter sustain a healthy relation between mother and child.
Our Gaurishankar is capped in German Silver in pendant form. The pendant is provided in a red thread. The Rudraksha is blessed and energized before being sent to customers.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- It is also recommended to take off the Rudraksha at night during sleep for convenience purposes.
- The application of soap will dehydrate the beads which is why we suggest to remove the beads during bathing.
- Clean the Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha at regular intervals(almond oil or any edible oil). Once a week or month should be sufficient.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ or the Beej Mantra of the Rudraksha minimum 9 times before wearing it the next day.
- Try to do a Puja of your Rudraksha whenever possible by simply touching it to a Shivling and chanting ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times before wearing.
- Rudraksha are strong beads which can last for many years as well as can be passed down to the next generations.